What is it and how it can it help you reach customers based on four layers of targeting all while being measurable. These ads are displayed on the most poplar websites and apps.
What is Display Advertising?
Display commonly serves ads across websites and apps utilizing banner ads of various sizes to reach people on desktop and mobile devices.
These ads can include images, as well as rich media with interactive elements like video, a map or a live sign-up form.
Display advertising is unique in that it gives advertisers the ability to granularly reach individuals with three layers of in-depth targeting — geography, demographics and audience interests. This allows the advertiser to target the most qualfiied audience with your desired message.
Measure the success of the display ad campaign. We’ll provide full reports and transparency on where your ad is being displayed and more. We offer reports sent Monthly, daily, weekly or whenever it’s needed.
Display ad delivery is measured in many different ways, but the four key factors are:
- Impressions — The number of times the ad has been served.
- Reach — The number of people who have seen the ad.
- Frequency — The number of times someone sees the ad.
- Click-through rate (CTR) — A ratio that tells you how often people who have seen the ad ended up clicking on it
All these factors can be broken down via individual websites and apps on our reports to provide transparency.
Targeting is chosen by the advertiser/Eves digital to best suit the goals of the advertising campaign.
- Demographic targeting — Utilizes third-party data to target people based on gender, age, income level, educational background and family size.
- Geographic targeting — Utilizes ZIP codes, city, state and country information to target people based on their devices’ locations.
- Audience interest targeting — Targets people based on their browsing, email and purchase history.
- Retargeting is targeting a specific audience or prospective buyer — again. This can helps an advertiser stay top of mind and give their customers more opportunities to connect with the brand and/or purchase a desired product/service
Our Process & Workflow
Digital advertising, like all forms of advertising, is far more effective when the right building blocks are in place: a solid strategy, compelling creative and a clear CTA (Call-To-Action). All three of these are required to have a successful campaign.
Our process involves putting together a custom action plan with these three processes involved from start to finish.
When using Radio + Digital Adverising your message can have a strong and consistent image for your brand wherever people look/hear. Plus, by combining mediums will reach a wider audience and resonate more than independent campaigns and bulnding campaigns is more cost effective.
Strategy is the brains of your campaign. A great strategy will help you achieve results by defining the methods, channels, timing, budget and success metrics.
We use a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goals framework approach.
Creative is the heart of your campaign. It should make target audiences feel a certain way — and then act accordingly.
Research out of the University of Cologne published in Harvard Business Review shows that more creative campaigns are more effective in influencing purchasing behavior.
The action of your campaign. What are you asking the target audience to do? Keep it simple.
Experiment with unique CTAs, as long as they don’t overcomplicate your ask.
Ensure the CTA aligns with the campaign style and tone. We’ll help you choose the right one for your campaign.