There are three choices when it comes to video advertising. Pre-roll, Mid-roll and Post-roll. All video ads shown on top website and apps.
Video has more power than other mediums to tell a story, promote trust and establish a connection with audiences.
What is Video Advertising?
Video Display Ads play before, during and after content that is commonly viewed on websites and apps via desktop and mobile devices.
Consider your options — video ads may be shown at a few different points during video content: Pre-roll video ads play before the main content begins, Mid-roll video ads air in the middle, as a kind of commercial break similar to traditional broadcast TV and Post-roll video ads play after the main content concludes.
Advertisers can use video ads to target individuals based on geography, demographics and audience interests to ensure the most qualified audience receives the message
You See These Ads Everyday
You've seen these advertisements on your favorite websites and apps. From national news sites to weather, sports and blogs sites.
These national sites have ad space available right now.
Get your business on these sites and apps. It won't cost you a small fortune either!
We've Partnered With The Trade Desk
Eves Digital Video Advertising has partnered with The Trade Desk, a media buying platform trusted by major brands worldwide.
This means you can have your business in front of your customers, no matter what site or app they choose to visit. And the best part is everything is transparent with our reports.
Targeting is chosen by the advertiser/Eves digital to best suit the goals of the advertising campaign.
- Demographic targeting — Utilizes third-party data to target people based on gender, age, income level, educational background and family size.
- Geographic targeting — Utilizes ZIP codes, city, state and country information to target people based on their devices’ locations.
- Audience interest targeting — Targets people based on their browsing, email and purchase history.
- Retargeting is targeting a specific audience or prospective buyer — again. This can helps an advertiser stay top of mind and give their customers more opportunities to connect with the brand and/or purchase a desired product/service
Measure the success of the video ad campaign. We’ll provide full reports and transparency on where your ad is being displayed and more. We offer reports sent monthly, daily, weekly or whenever it’s needed.
Display ad delivery is measured in many different ways, but the four key factors are:
- Evaluate the success of a video campaign by looking at:
- Impressions — The number of times the ad has been served.
- Completions — The percentage of total ad plays wherein the video runs from start to finish.
- Clicks — How many times a viewer engaged with the ad by clicking to learn more or visit the advertiser’s landing page.
CTR — The ratio of clicks to impressions.
All these factors can be broken down via individual websites and apps on our reports to provide transparency.