What is it and how it can it help you reach customers. There are three choices when it comes to video advertising. All video ads shown on top website and apps.
Video has more power than other mediums to tell a story, promote trust and establish a connection with audiences.
What is Video Advertising?
Video Display Ads play before, during and after content that is commonly viewed on websites and apps via desktop and mobile devices.
Consider your options — video ads may be shown at a few different points during video content: Pre-roll video ads play before the main content begins, Mid-roll video ads air in the middle, as a kind of commercial break similar to traditional broadcast TV and Post-roll video ads play after the main content concludes.
Advertisers can use video ads to target individuals based on geography, demographics and audience interests to ensure the most qualfied audience receives the message.
Measure the success of the video ad campaign. We’ll provide full reports and transparency on where your ad is being displayed and more. We offer reports sent Monthly, daily, weekly or whenever it’s needed.
Display ad delivery is measured in many different ways, but the four key factors are:
- Evaluate the success of a video campaign by looking at:
- Impressions — The number of times the ad has been served.
- Completions — The percentage of total ad plays wherein the video runs from start to finish.
- Clicks — How many times a viewer engaged with the ad by clicking to learn more or visit the advertiser’s landing page. ºCTR — The ratio of clicks to impressions.
All these factors can be broken down via individual websites and apps on our reports to provide transparency.
Targeting is chosen by the advertiser/Eves digital to best suit the goals of the advertising campaign.
- Demographic targeting — Utilizes third-party data to target people based on gender, age, income level, educational background and family size.
- Geographic targeting — Utilizes ZIP codes, city, state and country information to target people based on their devices’ locations.
- Audience interest targeting — Targets people based on their browsing, email and purchase history.
- Retargeting is targeting a specific audience or prospective buyer — again. This can helps an advertiser stay top of mind and give their customers more opportunities to connect with the brand and/or purchase a desired product/service
Our Process & Workflow
Digital advertising, like all forms of advertising, is far more effective when the right building blocks are in place: a solid strategy, compelling creative and a clear CTA (Call-To-Action). All three of these are required to have a successful campaign.
Our process involves putting together a custom action plan with these three processes involved from start to finish.
When using Radio + Digital Adverising your message can have a strong and consistent image for your brand wherever people look/hear. Plus, by combining mediums will reach a wider audience and resonate more than independent campaigns and bulnding campaigns is more cost effective.
Strategy is the brains of your campaign. A great strategy will help you achieve results by defining the methods, channels, timing, budget and success metrics.
We use a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goals framework approach.
Creative is the heart of your campaign. It should make target audiences feel a certain way — and then act accordingly.
Research out of the University of Cologne published in Harvard Business Review shows that more creative campaigns are more effective in influencing purchasing behavior.
The action of your campaign. What are you asking the target audience to do? Keep it simple.
Experiment with unique CTAs, as long as they don’t overcomplicate your ask.
Ensure the CTA aligns with the campaign style and tone. We’ll help you choose the right one for your campaign.
Let’s Work Together
Contact us and we’ll reply back to you within 48 hours and get you started on your campaign!