A WHOPPING 81% OF AMERICANS ARE ONLINE DAILY AND 28% ARE ONLINE ALMOST CONSTANTLY
As you may know, 92% of people listen to AM/FM radio. What does this mean? The audiences you’re trying to reach through radio ads are also online — and you should be, too
PAIRING ON-AIR COMMERCIALS WITH DIGITAL REACH CAN HELP YOUR CLIENTS GET IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS MORE OFTEN
We can build a winning, multichannel advertising campaigns to increase frequency, reach wider audiences and get results for you.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING IS BUILT FOR HYPERTARGETING
Effective radio advertising leverages targeting as well, aligning a brand or product with the station listened to by the target demographic. Digital ads work on the same principle, with an even higher degree of targeting in many cases.
Benefits of Combining Advertising Campaigns
- Have a strong and consistent image for your brand wherever people look/hear.
- By combining mediums while advertising it will reach a wider audience and resonate more than independent campaigns.
We know YOU and Your AUDIENCE
- Locally owned and established in 1991 we know the community and what would work to promote your brand
Bundling is COST EFFECTIVE
- Individual costs for effective Digital and Radio campaigns exceeds what would cost to bundle them together.
- Coordination of campaigns is easier when there are less people you need to meet with.
Competitors are Doing it with SUCCESS
- A 2019 study from Inside Radio found that companies that buy into Radio are expanding their types of advertising but are buying from fewer companies.
- A 2020 study from Media Post found 47% of those who buy into Radio are planning on investing in new forms of marketing and 66% planned to buy a new form of Digital