Why Use Radio + Digital Combined
Effective radio advertising leverages targeting and aligning a brand or product to the target demographic and listener base. Digital ads work on the same principle, but with even finer control of targeting as well as the possibility of reaching further than radio’s audience.
- Have a strong and consistent image for your brand wherever people look/hear.
- By combining mediums while advertising it will reach a wider audience and resonate more than independent campaigns.
We know YOU and Your AUDIENCE
- Locally owned and established in 1991 we know the community and what would work to promote your brand
Bundling is COST EFFECTIVE
- Individual costs for effective Digital and Radio campaigns exceeds what would cost to bundle them together.
- Coordination of campaigns is easier when there are less people you need to meet with.
Competitors are Doing it with SUCCESS
- A 2019 study from Inside Radio found that companies that buy into Radio are expanding their types of advertising but are buying from fewer companies.
- A 2020 study from Media Post found 47% of those who buy into Radio are planning on investing in new forms of marketing and 66% planned to buy a new form of Digital
A WHOPPING 81% OF AMERICANS ARE ONLINE DAILY AND 28% ARE ONLINE ALMOST CONSTANTLY
As you may know, 92% of people listen to AM/FM radio. What does this mean? The audiences you’re trying to reach through radio ads are also online — and you should be, too.
PAIRING ON-AIR COMMERCIALS WITH DIGITAL REACH CAN HELP YOUR CLIENTS GET IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS MORE OFTEN
We can build a winning, multichannel advertising campaigns to increase frequency, reach wider audiences and get results for you.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING IS BUILT FOR HYPERTARGETING
Effective radio advertising leverages targeting as well, aligning a brand or product with the station listened to by the target demographic. Digital ads work on the same principle, with an even higher degree of targeting in many cases.
Our Process & Workflow
Digital advertising, like all forms of advertising, is far more effective when the right building blocks are in place: a solid strategy, compelling creative and a clear CTA (Call-To-Action). All three of these are required to have a successful campaign.
Our process involves putting together a custom action plan with these three processes involved from start to finish.
When using Radio + Digital Adverising your message can have a strong and consistent image for your brand wherever people look/hear. Plus, by combining mediums will reach a wider audience and resonate more than independent campaigns and bulnding campaigns is more cost effective.
Strategy is the brains of your campaign. A great strategy will help you achieve results by defining the methods, channels, timing, budget and success metrics.
We use a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goals framework approach.
Creative is the heart of your campaign. It should make target audiences feel a certain way — and then act accordingly.
Research out of the University of Cologne published in Harvard Business Review shows that more creative campaigns are more effective in influencing purchasing behavior.
The action of your campaign. What are you asking the target audience to do? Keep it simple.
Experiment with unique CTAs, as long as they don’t overcomplicate your ask.
Ensure the CTA aligns with the campaign style and tone. We'll help you choose the right one for your campaign.